Tuesday 5 March 2013

Next update: Sunday 10th March

The Trailing Clouds Etsy shop will next be restocked with Mind The Gap on Sunday 10th Match at 9pm GMT. There won't be an update on Thursday this week, so I can catch up a bit. Thereafter, I should be able to dispatch within a couple of days, rather than the 'up to five' it currently takes to finish dyeing, drying and skeining, which can disappoint those anticipating their yarn arriving. So the best thing to do is to skip an update, get my dyeing ahead, and then be able to ship much more quickly! There may also be a variation on the Mind The Gap base available by Sunday. I'll post news here as soon as it's ripe and ready. Thank you to everyone who has supported Trailing Clouds! Yesterday marked my first three months in business, and I am thrilled to have seen so many lovely projects made with the Mind The Gap colour way. I hope to have some new goodies for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment