Sunday 10 March 2013

Update news for Sunday 10th March

More Mind The Gap will be added to my Etsy store www.trailingclouds.com at 9pm GMT today. There will be regular skeins of Mind The Gap, some skeins with a single knot (at 5% discount) and some shorter skeins, which are sold at prices proportionate to their yardage. New developments for the forthcoming update on Thursday 14th March! There will be Mind The Gap on a different base sock yarn: a high twist Bluefaced Leicester base, 80% BFL wool, 20% nylon. It has 365 metres to 100g, and is lovely and nubbly, durable and soft. It's drying at the moment, having been freshly dyed, although I hope to have some pictures to post here in the next couple of days. For some idea of the yarn's appearance and texture, here's a picture of another colour way on the same base:

2 comments:

  1. Did you do an update? I'm in Australia and I checked but didn't see anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, but I'm afraid it sold out rather quickly this week. I'll be adding new skeins on Thursday at 9pm GMT.

    ReplyDelete